Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rice Puddin'

That's right. I made rice pudding! It turned out really well, if I do say so myself. And so easy! I can easily make it here in Japan. I just need to bring back some pure vanilla extract seeing that the only other kind of vanilla I've found has been in the bean form and it's almost $6.00 for two beans. I don't think so...

Anyway, yeah! Jesse took a picture for me with his phone so that should be up soon.

Just thought I would share this one triumph with you. I don't think I've ever been happier with anything I've made before. Probably because rice pudding is one of my favorite dishes and it was so easy. Anyway, it was a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool. When I went over to Alex's house a while ago me and him made banana bread while his parents were gone! And it actually turned out good except for the big chunck of flour that was in mine that Wesley ate! hahaha!
--Christian