Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Sasha

So many (okay like 2) things about/from my Sasha today!

1.
  • Darth Vader Musical


  • This is sooooooo funny! Especially for anyone who likes Star Wars and Phantom of the Opera. Yes, that's what I said. A wierd combination but why not?! Check it out!

    2.
  • Anti-Conformity, yeah right


  • My Sasha has a blog! Yes! We finally made her conform to our ways! *insert evil laugh here* So now you guys can check it out and comment!

    I love my Sasha... It'll be great to see her again, along with everyone else. Yeah! I'm coming home soon! YEAH!!!! Only one week left! Yes!

    By the way, if anyone is wondering, Sasha is my best friend of about 7 years. So ya, check out her blog...

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    ahahaha!!! your mom!

    Miss Yolanda Diehl said...

    [laughs] Are you serious?! The Darth Vader Musical is HIL-AR-IOUS! But I have to contain my laughter 'cause I'm in the office. Dude, that guy can sing stinkin' high! Ah, YouTubism is lovely!

    Anonymous said...

    That Darth Vader musical is so funny! There is definitely something wrong with a guy who can sing that high....! Thatnks for Sasha's blog!
    --Christian

    Matt said...

    Bravi! Bravi! Bravisimo!

    The Phantom/Vader was awesome. It was especially hilarious to me being that I was a huge Star Wars fan and also know almost the entire PotO by heart.