Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Apartment

We now officially have an apartment!!!!! All the money stuff and everything was taken care of yesterday and we are good to go! Hahahahaha!!!! Thank You Lord!
It's Happy Dance Time! Oh ya! Uh huh, uh huh uh huh uh huh. Wooh!

Okay, I'm done now... You know, it's kinda hard to do a happy dance in print. Maybe one day I'll do a video of my happy dance. hmmm...

Anyway, we move in on Dec. 7th and then I fly home on the 8th. It is a really nice apartment and I cannot wait to have my own place! Kimi and I are going to have an awesome time.

*sigh* Good times, good times...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet times for you!!! so, what does it look like? one room, two? we need details woman!! BTW I talked with my addmissions coucelor, I'm so excited!!! If I get in, I'm going to rely souly on loans most likely. oi. ^_^

Matt said...

Huzzah! Congratulations on the new アパト. Now if only I can find a place...

Emily said...

You're sharing an apartment with Kimi? That's so cool! Enjoy your new home. おめでとうございます!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! You should make a video of your happy dance!! That would awesome! I would watch it.
--Christian