Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GHAAAAA!!!!!!

Okay, so I got an account with this thingy called Newshutch (thank you Matt) and it's really cool because I can add a feed link so that when something new is posted on a site I can see it without having to check all the individual websites. One of the coolest things about it is that I can get the funnies online! Woohoo!

You would think... But what good is it if I can't view the funnies? I keep getting broken links!!!! And it's these RIDICULOUS COMPUTERS AT SCHOOL THAT DON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!!! GHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

::sits in corner holding knees and cries::

Okay, I'm done now... I need a Mac...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, a mac would make your life so much better, in fact the world would be a better place if everyone had a mac.... not.

nick, writing to you from windows.