Saturday, November 04, 2006

Artsy

I actually did art! I drew a picture and colored it with pastels and I think it actually looks pretty good if I do say so myself...

I went to the art store with Kimi in Shinjuku today and I bought some pastels and a sketch book. I probably shouldn't have spent the money but I think it was worth it. I needed a creative outlet like this and now I have it. I still love writing but now this is a lot of fun too. Let me know what you think and if you actually know something about art then any tips are appreciated.



Not the best thing anyone has ever done but I feel good about it. Hopefully there will be some more to follow.

3 comments:

Matt said...

It looks nice... in a super girly kind of way.

Anonymous said...

i like it! the colors are very pritty and you did a really good job! ... if you want an artistic POV the only thing i would try to do is make the lines more solid and flowy-like. make them longer, not so stechy and short. It will deffinately help you to improve! Im so proud of my stephanie!

Anonymous said...

I think they are very good. I like your style!!

Love you,
Mom