Saturday, November 25, 2006

dang it

I totally got locked out of my room... I've been sitting in Matt and Josh's room since like, noon and it's almost 7:30pm and I have no idea when my roommates coming home...
On a happier note, I got to talk to my parents and sister and my Aunt Didi and Uncle Earl in Arizona. It was pretty cool. It's sad that I couldn't go with them this year for the first year since before I was born, but I guess I knew this day would come eventually and at least I'll be home for Christmas. In less then 2 weeks!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha! Happy Dance! Dundundundundundun dundundundundundun! Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh! Ya!

Okay, now I'm done... Onto Happy Feet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so pathetic! how do you lock yourself out of your room?! So what time did your friend eventually show up?

Anonymous said...

[look up] Christian wrote that. i for got to put my name! i'm such a dork!

Anonymous said...

Christian is such a dork.... but i cant believe that you got locked out of your room.... poor poor poor steph... ^_^ *runs aways laughing!!!*