Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm Registered!

I just registered for my classes and got in every class I wanted! Woohoo! What an awesome day.

Thank You Lord!

So as of right now I'm taking:

International Heritage 51 (IH51) which is like Plato and stuff like that
Japanese 1
Classic Greek and Roman Mythology
Journalism 55
Asian American Literature

Woohoo! Sounds like a good time. I may change out Greek and Roman Mtyhology for something else but as of right now that's it. I feel good. It's nice not to be a Freshmen anymore...

7 comments:

Emily said...

What are you majoring in? Some kind of journaling?

Miss Yolanda Diehl said...

Wow, crazy! Congratulations! I have the same question Emily has about your major. I forgot what you were going to school for.

Anonymous said...

You still are a freshmen dork. you're going to be a freshmeat until next semester is over. You're just a more advanced freshmen.

Nick

Steph said...

I'm still not exactly sure what my major is but I think General Studies for now focusing on the humanities aspect.

And just so you know, Nick, I will have enough credits after this semester to be a Sophomore so :P

Anonymous said...

same as Nick! hahaha!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

neener neener neener to Nick!!! Yes she is a Sophomore, well you know though, he is right that you are still a freshman in that you are still in your first year??? Oh who cares anyway....you're at least one more semester closer to being a graduate!!

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

BUT WHAT ARE YOU MAJORING IN? You sound like a democrat, you have a plan, but know one knows what it is! Chuckle Chuckle!