Sunday, November 26, 2006

Almost Done!

Right now I am taking a little break from writing my 10-15 page research paper on "The Influences of Japan and America" for my final in Japan Today. I officially have 3 full pages written and all I really need to do with the rest is convert my outline into actual sentences which has been pretty easy. I am so glad I am almost done! Yes! This is the last paper I have to write for this semester and tomorrow is the last day of classes and Japan Today is the only class I even have! ^_^ Haha! Then only two finals on the same day, Dec. 4th, and I am done with this semester completely! Yeah!!!!! Oy, now back to the paper...

And yes, I did get back into my room as is probably obvious... I called Jae on Josh's cell phone and met her to pick up my key. It all worked out in the end.

No comments: