Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Apartment...

I found one! Woohoo! Yeah! Oh, ya, oh ya! Uhuh uhuh uhuh! Whoo!

Okay, done with my happy dance...

Anyway! Today I went with my lovely friend, Shigeko who translated for me, to the office of UR realtors. And that realy sucked... They wanted me to pay for 16 months rent in advance. I was like, "I don't think so!".

So then we went to another office but this time for Leopalace 21 realtors, which Jeremiah found, thank you! And they were great! It turns out that they have a special thingy where you (okay get ready because this is a long list...) pay monthly so no year long contracts or anything, utilities are included, the apartment is fully furnished, there's no key money, no gurantors needed, no realtor fee, no security deposit, free internet connection and all of this for the low cost of $4,000-$5,000 from January to mid-April for the both of us (not each, but fo rthe both of us!) AND the buildings are right next to the church and the train station! Doesn't get much better then that! Oh wait... AND the buildings are practically brand new! Haha! I was very excited...

Thursday Kimi and Shigeko and I are going to go look at the 4 different rooms available and decide which one we like best. Haha! I am so happy! Thank You Lord! Yes!

(And for those of you who may be confused, I would be moving in with Kimi. Shigeko is a friend who just volunteered to translate for us dumb foreigners...)

Oh... good times, good times...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention the "no deposit, free internet connection" part. Whoo! I'm even more stoked about it. Praise the Lord!

K

Matt said...

Isn't that pretty far out?

What happened to the Shirokane club?

Anonymous said...

that's pretty awesome! I'm glad the Lord is working everything out!
--Christian