Sunday, November 19, 2006

Crazy Weekend

Oh my goodess... This was a crazy weekend...

Friday I had a final paper due in my Asian American history class which I finished about 20 minutes before class. I would have finished the night before but I was in the louge and the guys decided to come in and "study" with their beer... So I after having a few good laughs with them before the beer set in I went to sleep. Then I had to write four 250-400 word journal entries that I totally forgot about for my Japan Today class. I finished those about fifteen minutes ito class but it was all okay. No one cared that I was late and I turned my journals in. Friday night was fun though. Matt and I went to Funky friday Night Cafe which is the college group at church. That night was my night to do worship and share and it was a good time. I really enjoyed myself. Then Matt and I went back to the dorm and ate mandarin oranges (mikan in Japanese), drank hot chocolate and listened to some Bing Crosby music. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas... Then we watched Airplane. That movie is sooooo funny! "Surely you can't be serious? I am and stop caling me Shirley." Hahaha! I loved it! If I remember correctly, Daddy really likes that movie and I think I watched part of it with him once a while ago. Anyway, about half way through the movie we had a chocolate craving and decided to bike to the grocery store but seeing that it was 2am, they were closed... So we went to 7-11 and luckily they had my kinako mochi choco (little chocolates flavored like this sweet soy bean powder with gummy rice cake on the inside). They only had 6 left so I took those and the box... teehee... It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! The whole time I was freezing! I am so used to California weather and it so cold here! It was a good time...

Saturday was laid back and I really didn't do anything. Ya, that's it...

Sunday (yesterday) was the Fall Festival at school. That was pretty crazy. We had a good time. (We being Matt, Kimi and I.) We sold coffee and Mister Donut to make money for the Christian Club. Unortunately we didn't even seel enough to break even but who cares. At least we let the Student Government know we exist so that we can get some funding for next semester. It was fun. But now I have about three boxes of Mister Donut in my room and I have no idea what to do with them... I could bring them to school or church but it's a pain to take on the train or the bus so I don't know. I'll figure something out.

Anyway, that is my weekend. It was a good time. But I am soooooo glad that I get to go home soon. I need a break...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take the Donuts off your hands
Nick

Anonymous said...

Why don't you just eat all the donuts yourself! You need to put some weight on you! Or maybe that's me!
--Christian