Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cleaning

Okay, so I cleaned the shower in my apartment today and it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen in my life. In my life! But it wasn't that bad, I guess. I'll still have to do another scrub of everything before I leave to get my $300 back next semester for my cleaning deposit. I have a picture on my camera of the sponge in the aftermath but it's still on my camera... Anyway, it was... lets say... interesting... I will NEVER let it get that bad again, EVER. And that's it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured you would have learned after you destroyed my house.
Nick

Anonymous said...

...heheehee... stephanie and i slept in your bed..... ^.^

Anonymous said...

that sounds pretty gross...we have a bathroom that is used by 3 teenage boys and a 10 year old girl and it doesn't get that bad!
--Christian