Thursday, September 21, 2006

Curses!

Okay, so I'm walking on the platform to change train lines and I walk by this old Japanese lady and she starts waving her arm in the shape of an X and whispering something under her breath. I think I was officially cursed by that old lady today. Kinda interesting, don't you think?
Obviously it didn't bother me. I just kept walking and listening to my music but I though it was kinda funny and you guys might want to know about it.
(Just in case you're wondering she was probably cursing me because I am a foreigner...)

5 comments:

Matt said...

Respect the Emperor. Expel the Foreign barbarians!

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! thats so rad... i mean totally uhhh..... freaky!

Anonymous said...

That's funny! But it's pretty frieky too!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

Maybe she was signaling the train? Sounds freaky but at least she didn't call out the Minutemen!

Anonymous said...

i am sorry for what happen. She was probably not used to a foreigner or something. If i was in your situation i would of probably start yelling at her. hehe. since i am crazy koala. hehe.

Koala