Sunday, September 24, 2006

Funnies

I love the funnies (comics) from the paper. At home I would read them every moring with breakfast. Because my Mommy loves me she has sent me the funnies everytime she sends a package. Thank you Mommy! So I thought these were really funny and that I should share them with you since I have the luxury of a scanner in the lounge. I'm sure I'm violating some copyright law so just to let you know, these belong to their respective artists, not me. Hope you enjoy them and a get laugh like I did!


Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller

I thought this one was especially appropriate for a blog post. Although I don't seem to be suffering from this right now. It's still hilarious!















Get Fuzzy by Darby Conley

I love Get Fuzzy and this one was just hilarious! "No! The gift bag is sacred! The gift bag is sacred!"


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the comics! these ones were funny! Thanks for sharing!
--Christian

Matt said...

I love that Non Sequitor. I've been there so many times.

Anonymous said...

Glad you like the funnies. We still read them everyday. Watch for Opus in the next stack....one is actually kinda serious, huh! and the other is just hilarious.

Love you,
Mom