Thursday, September 21, 2006

Guitars and Mister Donut

I started giving guitar lessons to a young girl from church names Hailey today. She is doing really well and catching on fast and I think she is going to be pretty good. She is 8 years old now is really smart and quick. I think she'll be great.
It was a lot of fun doing that today too. It was cool to actually see her make progress and understand and get better at it. What an awesome feeling! So this is what it's like? I like it and I hope to find some more students so that I can do something I enjoy and make money. How awesome is that?!
To make it even better, there is a Mister Donut right inside the station where they live. I LOVE MISTER DONUT. There isn't any other way to say it...


Heck yes...

6 comments:

Matt said...

I'll have to find one of those Mr. Donut places. Now that I've been reminded I'm beginning to crave the sugary goodness.

Emily said...

Just saying Hi, I'm Rabenstranger's little sis... Check out my blog at emilylick.blogspot.com. Also, guitar is awesome... I'm taking guitar at BCC.

Anonymous said...

Thanks you beautiful people

No quilt, no life

K

Anonymous said...

That's cool! well, anyone who gets giutar lessons from you is very blessed! So maybe you have Mr. Donut....but I have In-n-Out and Krispie Kreme! hahahaha!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

You have Mister Donut, but yesterday we had ham and cheese croisants from Marte's Donuts!! Remember those? It was really good....

love you,

Anonymous said...

hey, i wish i could get a guitar lessons from you too. i will learn my drum and one day we could make our own band in Japan. hehe. Mister Donut sounds so good, but i can't eat it because i am in America. !_! green tea muffin was so good.

koala