Monday, September 18, 2006

New Song

Yo my peeps check it out!~ I wrote a song! And I would like to think that it's pretty good. It's inspired by a couple verses in Psalms and it's pretty much how I've been feeling about being here.

I recorded it on my cell phone and e-mailed it to myself so I'm not sure about the quality and I had to break it up into two parts but here you go!

If you want the chords just e-mail me or leave a comment and I'll send them to you. Let me know what you think!

Here are the lyrics. Sorry it's a little hard to understand. These should help...

We Trust in You

Our soul waits for the Lord
He is our strength, our shield
Our hearts will rejoice in Him
We have trusted in His holy name

Chorus
As we hope in You (x3)
Fill us with Your spirit

Our salvation is from the Lord
He is our strength always
The Lord will deliver us
And save us when we trust in Him

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Bravo! You have such a nice voice and the song is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

K

Anonymous said...

it is beautiful! POst the lyrics !! i want to try to record a harmony with it!!! then we can be singing together in two different countries. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Awesome. It also really picked up well, especially for a cell phone, though I couldn't quite catch all the lyrics.

Anonymous said...

too bad. some how your music file doesn't play on my computer. i would of love to hear songs because i know you have beautiful voice from karoke. hehe.
koala