Monday, January 15, 2007

Virginia

Yeah! As some of you may now, and now all of you will know, I will most likely be returning to the states to finish out my college career. Now don't get your hopes up if you're in CA, I won't be going back to a CA school most likely because the deadline for applications is long gone. But, if you're in VA then rejoice! I will soon be joining you if everything works out. Of course this is all subject to change and I reserve the right to change my mind at any time if I so feel like it. I just thought I would warn everyone ahead of time.

I am in the process of applying (again) to The College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, VA and recently discovered (thank you Mommy) the University of Richmond. The University of Richmond looks extremely promising since it has the programs I want including Japanese language and a large and well organized study abroad program where I can go to Ghana, Africa, Greece, Italy and almost any other country I so desire. It also looks like I have a very good shot at being accepted as a transfer student.

Again, any of this could change at any time but that seems to be how life works. Like they say, "Man plans, God laughs." We'll see how it all goes. In the meantime I would appreciate any suggestions people may have for schools that may be of interest to me. I am interested in Literature, Cultural Studies, Japanese language, language in general, Journalism and the like. I appreciate all suggestions.

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: