Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Laptop

Heck yes! I got a new laptop today! Woohoo! Time for another happy dance! Da da da da da da! Da da da da da da! Oh yeah, uh huh. Uh huh uh huh uh huh! Woo!

Anyway, it's a Gateway Notebook. It has 2.19 GHz and 960MB of RAM and an 80GB hard drive. So far its working for me. I've already downloaded Firefox, iTunes, AIM and set up all my preferences and bookmarks and all that jazz. I am currently in the process of importing all my music from my CD;s since you can't transfer songs from you iPod to the computer unless you bought then on iTunes which really stinks but oh well. Makes me update everything and get rid of the stuff I don't listen to to add some new stuff. I got a few new CD's in my time at home and had some old ones that I never got to putting on my iTunes in my computer at work. They include things like Staind, Todd Agnew, Ayumi Hamasaki and Hayley Westenra. I currently have about 1.42GB on my iTunes and 2GB available so we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I love my new laptop! Thank you Mommy and Daddy and Grandmommy and Granddaddy. I truly appreciate it. I may put up some pictures of it eventually but it looks like a regular laptop. 15.4" screen and it's black.

I have a laptop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do a google search for ipod rip, you can transfer songs from your ipod to computer with it

Anonymous said...

Im sooo happy for my stephanie!!! ^3^