Monday, January 22, 2007

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They deleted ALL of the Law & Order: SVU episodes from YouTube and are preventing any further episodes from being uploaded! NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life as we know it is coming to an end! I need to go put on my all black outfit and my veil and mourn the loss of my favorite show in the whole world. *weep* : (

On the bright side I got to have beanie weenies for dinner. That makes it a little better but I'm still sad. *sigh*

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Matt said...

Horrors! Now you'll have to find some other way to waste time.

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened with the episodes of The Office T_T

Meagan said...

it seems like they did the same to gundam wing.

Anonymous said...

I guess that gives you more time to read your Bible now doesn't it?!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

......hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! thats *ahem* not funny at alll... >.<