Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Come See the Paradise

Okay, what the heck was Roosevelt thinking when he signed the order to intern all the Japanese Americans? We just watched a movie called Come See the Paradise in my Asian American History class and I cannot believe it! Well I can because I already knew about it from what we learned in school but not the point.
Oy, another thing that makes you want to go back in time and knock someone unconsious and take their wallet. Although there really isn't just one person you can blame but again not the point.
These are the things I was talking about when I said I wanted to fight the good fight or whatever my tea induced high brought on. But thats what I was talking about. The fact that these things were done. I would have been someone that was screaming from the rooftops or doing whatever I could to try and change the horrible injustice that was being done to these people.
Anyway, I had to say something about that. Made me feel better. I would rant butI just don't have the energy right now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes these are the things that make you crazy and want to rant. But always remember that each injustice starts with small talk and can be undone the same way....

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

hippie