Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Long time no Post...

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's been pretty crazy here!

Time is flying by so fast! Less then a month and a half before I come home! (See counter below...) Nothing really out of the ordinary has happened. Still looking for a place to live to keep our options open. This weekend is the start of Funky Friday, our college group for church. That should be pretty awesome. It'll be bilingual so I'll understand and be able to improve my Japanese at the same time!

I discovered a new store yetserday too. Geigy took me to the 99 yen store (que que) yesterday and it was awesome! So much good stuff, even food, for cheap! Only 99 yen which is less then like 85 cents! Works for me! I will definitely be going there and buying stuff.

I get my math test back today... I'm a little nervous about it but I really think I did well and I worked my buns off for it so I'm pretty confident. I'll let you know how that goes.

I really don't know what else I can say... I guess that's it for now. I'll try to be a little more consistent with my postings from now on. Have a great day and send me an e-mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool. So What is Funky Friday?? How did your math test go?
--Christian

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you.....and have everyone home for awhile.

Mom