Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Doo #2

Okay, so I went back to Hippo today so the guy could check out my hair and make sure everything was still straight and looking good and he said that he wanted to cut my hair again to style it. Which makes sense because you can't really tell the style before you straighten it. So now my hair is a little shorter and a heck of a lot thinner. He used those thinning sheers and boy do they work! There was so much hair I thought I was going to be bald when he was done but yet I still have a lot of hair left. Who knew?


New Doo #2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new hair style looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Even better!!! I know how well those thinning shears work. I have to stand outside and shake my head out before I enter the house after they do mine. Guess you got that bushy head from me!!

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

wow, i totally love it. it totally fits you. I started to cry when i saw it because i was like, omgosh!!! its stephanie..... lol. I love it.

Anonymous said...

you look like a newbie wanna-be japanese person! jk!
--Andy Bowen