Monday, February 12, 2007

Ueno and Vegetables

Saturday I went to Ueno with Kimi, Matt and Bobby (Matt's new house mate) and we had a pretty good time. Kimi had to go to an art museum for her Art History class so I walked around with Matt and Bobby and saw some of the shrines and temples and such. I've been to Ueno before and seen some of these before but I did see some new things. They had the booths set up in front of one of the temples as well so I bought myself a banana choco or chocolate dipped banana. It was so yummy!

After Ueno, Kimi and I headed to Shigeko's house for dinner. There were a lot of people there with a lot of good food. Rhojon made some seriously good artichoke and cheese dip and adobo (I have no idea except that it was pork, from the Philippines and amazingly delicious) and Shigeko made chicken and tacos and so much good stuff! Oh ya, good times. And of course Shigeko stuffed us full of food until we burst. Even after we had eaten dessert she kept bringing out apples and yogurt and candy and tea and more tea. Good times.



Today I have done absolutely nothing. Its a holiday so Kimi and I have been vegetables all day. I didn't even wake up until 2pm because I stayed up until about 2am watching tv. I just finished a big bowl of Mac and Cheese and I plan on continuing to be a vegetable until I go to bed. Tomorrow should be more exciting with a trip to Akihabara. Stay on the look out for more pictures.

No comments: