Thursday, February 22, 2007

Claire

For my Greek and Roman Mythology class, my professor is Claire Jacqmin. She is a French lady that has been teaching at TUJ for quite some time now. She teaches the mythology course and other courses on ancient Philosophy, etc. She is an amazing teacher, she makes mythology interesting and fun and I am enjoying that class.

She also has a great sense of humor and makes everyone laugh which helps being that the class is at 9am three times a week. For example, about two weeks ago, she made one of those jokes that just makes you groan and another student in the class who does the same thing was making a comment. Her response was (keep in mind this is with a French accent), "You're the only one allowed to make bad jokes?" We were rolling and continue to laugh about that now and probably will until the end of the semester.

Today was another good one. I came into class and, for a little background, I haven't been wearing make up this semester because I haven't really felt like it until lately and today she saw me in the middle of class and was like, "Stephanie, are you wearing make up?!" And I was like, ya... Then she made a classic remark. In her French accent she said OooOooOooOoo. Just like that. I have no better way to write it... Anyway, it was awesome and awesomely hilarious. I love Claire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someones trying to go for some extra credit...?
Nick