Monday, February 12, 2007

Relient K New Release



Relient K is releasing their new CD, Five Score and Seven Years Ago, on March 6, 2007. Woohoo! I am excited about listening to this CD. I have listened to a few sample songs on their MySpace and their new sound is great. It's more of a rock sound but still classic Relient K that I love. This will be a very nice addition to my collection.

By the way, the release date, March 6th, is awfully close to another very important date like, March 22nd which just happens to be a certain someones 19th birthday. Now who could that be? =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's even closer to march 10th which is another someones brothers 17th birthday.
Nick

Anonymous said...

psssh! Isn't it enough that you'll have me on your birhtday???!?! huh? huh?! ...lol....

Matt said...

That CD does indeed sound promising.