Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Samoas and もち


Woohoo! On Sunday after the potluck at church, Rhojon, the lady who lives on the Army base, brought Girl Scout cookies! I bought two boxes of Samoas right away! They are so good and actually cheaper here because they are 400 yen ($3.25 ish) when at home they are $4.00 a box. Hahaha! They are so crazy good and I am so glad to have cookies. Just another comfort of home. *sigh*

So tonight for dessert Kimi and I had Samoas and もち (mochi). Man was it good times. I also made チーキンかつ (chicken katsu, fried chicken), えだまめ (edamame, Japanese peas) and みそ (miso soup). Woohoo! It was seriously good times. I like this whole cooking thing. I think I'll have to try it out more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy, does sound good.... yeah that whole cooking thing is so overrated.....