Saturday, February 24, 2007

Shazbot

Kimi, Matt, Bobby and I went to Sunshine City in Ikebukuro today and went to Shazbot, a hat store. Check these out...


Life is puzzle.






We told Bobby to do a girly pose here. Ya, thats girly.





My new hat!





Bobby is gangsta, yo




21st Century Sherlock



One of my favorite pics.



Now Kimi is gangsta!



Watch out Dick Tracey, 'cause here I come!


hehe... hehehehe... hahahaha... Hahahahahaha!!!!!



*Continues laughing hysterically.*






Apparently we should be fined for being so sexy.

Man! That was so much fun! And I got a new hat which I will wear all the time because its cute. ^_^

FYI: ALL of these were from Kimi's wonderful camera. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i get an 'OMG'. if you dont take me there or, tell me how to get there, i'll be forced to attack you. a lot.