Sunday, December 31, 2006

Six Flags

Yeah! Daddy, Chate, Christian and I took a trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia on Friday. It was awesome! We really had a great time. On the way there we saw someone who seemed to be trying to write in the sky in his little plane. We think it said "THE CHOOSE?" but they weren't very good so it was hard to tell. Anyway... There were quite a lot of people there but the wait wasn't that bad and we got to go on the important rides. First we went on Revolution which is one of the more toned down rollercoasters but still fun and a good one to start of with. Then we went to Viper, one of my all time favorites, that has many loops and a pretzel. Then it was time for lunch at le Panda Express. Of course it was outrageously expensive but Daddy paid so it was okay. ^_^ If you look at the pictures there is a picture of the two pandas. It looks like one got mad at the other and decided to knee him... After that was the walk to Goliath. My all time favorite ride. The first drop, which cannot be seen until you're going down it, is 255 feet going 85 miles an hour at a crazy angle. It is so much fun and can only be done in the first car. Man! I love that ride! Then was Scream, Daddy's favorite, then Batman and then Riddler. Then we decided to go back and ride Goliath in the dark. It was freezing cold but well worth it. I actually put my hand up for most of the ride that time. Of course not during the initial drop and I had to put them down on the turn where the G forces are pulling so hard that you can't move, other then that they were up. Ha! (Please note that all rides were done in the front car.)

Of course (I'm saying that a lot), after the rides we had to get a funnel cake which resulted in the mess you can see below in the picture. Christian made some threat about getting powdered sugar on me so I beat him to it. He and Chante had it (after we were done eating) and eventually I got hold of it and just flung the plate in Christians general direction which resulted in the powdered sugar making a nice stripe of white across his face and sweater. Then I proceeded to wipe the excess powdered sugar on his arm. Good times...

On the way home we stopped at the In-N-Out in Pamona where we used to go when we lived in Chino Hills. It is a drive-thru only so we sat in the car and ate. I got a cheeseburger animal style with animal style fries and a vanilla shake. YUM! Christian decided to forget the straw and drink his milkshake right out of the cup which then resulted in him getting it up his nose. That was hilarious. Then as he was throwing his food away, Chante closed his door and I pressed the lock button. hehe... We had to let him back in when Daddy came back though...

There was a lot of sleeping in the car and eventually we got everyone home. Then we had to go pick up Melissa in Vista but that's not the point. By 12am I was in bed and dreaming of rollercoasters and Panda. Ah... if only every day could be like that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Six Flags was totally awesome! You are so going to get it back though for throwing powdered sugar on me and locking me out of the car! Goood times.....
--Christian