Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Week

Sorry it's been a few days but you know how it is...

The rest of the week has been pretty fun. It was great seeing everyone else I haven't seen yet at church Wednesday night. And of course seeing everyone in general. I got my box! They were going to mail it to me but that would have been really expensive so they just gave it to me while I'm here. It was awesome! We already ate one of the bags of Double Stuff Oreos. The other bag will be consumed soon, I'm sure... I also got some salsa and bean dip but no chips... I'll have to grab a bag at Costco the next time we go. Thank you to everypne who contributed! I appreciate it!

Thursday was a pretty usual day I think... I don't really remember what I did. I don't even remember what I did yesterday... Oh wait! Thurday I went and hung out with Sasha and Chante for a little while and then came home because that was the day my Daddy came home from his last business trip of the month. Sasha, Chante and I washed Sasha's car and then made some dinner. Then Sasha drove me home. Good times...

I still can't remember what I did yesterday before like 4pm but after that I went to help Chante bake like 10 dozen cookies. Then my sister called me to ask me to drive her to the movies so I called Nick to see what he was doing and he was at the movies with his parents so I just picked up Melissa and went to the movies. I was a little late for The Pursuit of Happiness but I didn't miss anything. The movie was very well done. It was really depressing but impacting. Made me appreciate my pillow a whole lot more. After the movie Nick and I waited for my sisters movie to get out and then I took everyone home and went home myself. I finished my book, Black Cross by Greg Iles. Very, very good. Five Stars! It is a historical fiction/thriller about the chemical gases in WWII and how two men are sent to destroy a concentration camp. It was very well written and researched and was definitely a thriller. I stayed up until about 2am just to finish it. I could not put it down.

Anyway, that's it so far. I've been home for a week and am enjoying my time. Still have to get my Christmas shopping done but I think my mom said we were doing that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shopping??!? I wanna go shopping!!