Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

Christmas was awesome! I had a great time with my family enjoying food and good family traditions. It starts with the hors devours of barbeque Little Smokies and nachos with some Sparkling Apple Cider and then goes to the tree decorating. This year Mommy put on special ones where she wanted them and then we were allowed to decorate. We got all the ornaments on there which I thought was pretty spiffy. Then we had dinner of ham and rolls and green beans and Mommy's special apple sauce and yams. Then we opened our Christmas Eve presents of special pajamas. After changing we went into the living room and watched White Christmas while munching on cookies and fudge. By the time the movie was over it was about 11pm so Melissa and I went to bed. Not after wrestling first though, of course. Then we ended up wrestling in her room again and Daddy had to come and fix her bed... :) We eventually went to sleep.

Christmas morning Melissa's alarm went off at 5:50am and we laid in bed until it went off again at 6am and then went to the bathroom and at 6:15am we were in the parents rooms trying to get them out of bed. It was quite an interesting experience as it is every year. By 6:30am we were in the living room opening presents! Melissa and I both got a ton of gift certificates and a new pair of jeans as well as a stuffed animal (mine a moose, hers a penguin) that will record a short message and repay it when you press the hand/paw/fin/hoof/whatever it is... The gift certificates were awesome. I got $50 for Barnes and Noble, $25 for Starbucks, $20 for Blockbuster, $50 for Charlotte Russe and $100 for the mall. I know! Woohoo! We are so going shopping tomorrow! I also got a new top and undershirts from Melissa which I am currently wearing and I like very much. The jeans were too small but Melissa will just take those and I'll get new ones tomorrow. I also got a new 2007 Get Fuzzy day-to-day calendar. Everyone liked their presents. It was good times. After presents we had a breakfast of cinnamon rolls and sausage and andarin oranges. Then we watched Daddy's new DVD (from me) of the Robin Williams Live on Broadway 2002. It was so funny! And now I'm sure you're bored to death which is good because that's all we did!

The slide show has a TON of pictures. Just click the plus sign on the bottom left hand corner to make them go by faster.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool. We didn't start opening presents till like 9:30. I was up at 7 so I had to sit and stare at the presents and be tortured! I liked all my presents. Another good Christmas!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

Yay!! nachos sound really good right now... ^_^ Christmas was great for us too, except the sick part!

TOKYO JOSH said...

Hecka gift cards! I got a Nurf gun! My cats life will never be the same again...