Monday, December 18, 2006

Presents

More good days... I've been able to get most of my Christmas shopping done yesterday and today. I took a trip to the mall yesterday with my sister and Sasha and did some serious shopping. Then today after I dropped off my sister at school I took a trip to the mall and did most of the rest of my shopping. Only about two people left and then all of the Christmas cards. I'll get those today when I drop Melissa back off at school for dance practice. I also got all of them wrapped today as well. Not bad I think.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you're doing alot better than me! I still have to get alot of gifts! And there is only a week left until Christmas! plus I only have $18 to get all those gifts....Wal-Mart here I come!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

"A lot" is two words, not one. Another english lesson brought to you by Nick

Anonymous said...

thanks nick...what would I do without you! Anything wrong in that sentence?!?!?!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

and then I came over and we magically turned into potatoes that live on couches!