Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Grades

Yeah! I was FINALLY able to access my grades online through Temple's website and I am very pleased with the results. They are as follows:

Manga in Japanese Pop Culture: A
Japan Today: B+
Asian American History: A
Math 55: C

Yes, I know, a C... But as some of you may know, that is excellent and I took it when I could. I was very happy for that C. And the other grades are what I expected. I wasn't sure about Japan Today but a B+ is very good for that class concidering I had to right my first 10 page paper for that class without having taken an Enlgish class in about 2 or 3 years. So I think I did well and I am happy! Yeah!

So onto how my vacation has been going. Monday was my lazy day where I did nothing but play on the computer and watch tv. I love those days. And then I went to worship practice. That was fun, just like old times. After worship I went with my Mommy and Melissa and two of her friends and Nick and Derek to the mall. Of course, Melissa and her friends ran off and did whatever because they definitely do not want to be seen walking around the mall with their Mommy and older sister. They're 14 what do you want? So Mommy, Nick, Derek and I walked around and I think the only thing we bought were books at Waldens and Starbucks. It was a good mall trip. I missed the mall...

Yesterday, Tuesday, I went over to my Sasha's house after a long time of waiting to be able to get the car. (It's a little difficult having three drivers and one car.) Sasha and I began recording our CD on her dad's equipment in the garage. It's not exactly the best quality and I don't even know if we'll finish it but it was nice to do what we did. We had some burritos Holly (Sasha's mom) made for dinner that were yummy and then we were trying to decide what to do. Chante had finished her homework and I had to take the car home to take one of Melissa's friends home so we decided to go to Starbucks and rent a movie after dropping off said friend. We rented The Devil Wears Prada. That was a good movie. I will definitely be reading the book if I can get my hands on it. And of course when I was about to leave Sasha and I started talking and I ended up staying until midnight. But I got home and got to sleep and here I am.

Vacation has been fun and relaxing so far. I need to do this more often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun. Good job on getting those good grades! Well I am officially on vacation Thursday afternoon! Stupid school.
--Christian

Anonymous said...

ahahaha!! .... nvm...

Anonymous said...

sasha is so random......

TOKYO JOSH said...

yo i read the part about your grades but this post was too long so i stopped after that. Maby you could send me a summery or something or just tell me next time i see you.