Monday, March 26, 2007

Tokyo DisneySea



A little vid of our trip to Tokyo DisneySea. The park was amazing! The details were unbelievable and each area was so focused and unique. The rides were a lot of fun as well. I think my favorite was Journey to the Center of the Earth and Indiana Jones. We also saw a show in Mermaid Lagoon that was fantastic. They had Ariel in a mermaid costume suspended from the ceiling. The costumes and the puppets and everything made the show. It was in Japanese but the songs were the original English so we could sing along. After that Sasha, Kimi and I were singing the song a lot... ^_^

Anyway, it was amazing and we had a great time. Hope you like the video. I know its a little long but I couldn't make it much shorter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, first comment!! that was great my loverly. your getting good ast this. makes me want to make my own vids instead of studying.... wait... is that good or bad???

Matt said...

Fabulous! You did a really good job with integrating the pics and video. If only if it weren't for those couple unflattering pics...

But really, great work.

Anonymous said...

great movie.....really long!
--Christian

Tahiro Hashizume said...

Oh, Disney...
I used to live only 10mins away from that place for 13 years, from the time I was 2yrs old and till I became 15 in 2001. What I enjoyed living near it was that once every year, they sell discount tickets to its neighbours in the city of Urayasu, Chiba and Edogawa ward, Tokyo. Also, at the time I was 3yrs old to 4yrs old, they had no limits on the number of children that adults were allowed inside the park with, so mom bought an "annual passport" and took me and my little bro. there like every other day from the morning till we were super tired. Fireworks was also something to see from our apartment. I was living 12th floor and had a clear view of it every night around 20.00!