Saturday, March 03, 2007

Club Vanilla

Yesterday after a mixer the school had, with really yummy nachos, I went with some friends from school to Vanilla, a club in Roppongi. It was so awesome! It was the first time I had ever been to a club and it will not be the last. We got there early so that we could get in for free and sat around for a while just hanging out. Then at about 12:30am we went to the trance floor and started dancing. We pretty much kept dancing with a few breaks until about 5:30am this morning. It was so much fun. I love dancing and this was the perfect place to do it. They played everything from hip hop to remixed rock songs and obviously trance music. I will be going back if I get the chance to before I leave.

And now I am exhausted. I got back to my apartment at about 7:30am this morning and slept until 4:30pm this afternoon. My feet and knees hurt and I am just really tired but it was well worth it. Ya, I'll be going back.

You're not allowed to take pictures inside the club so I pulled these off the internet just to give you a general idea of what it looks like.

The trance floor where we spent most of our time.


We were right in the middle most of the time dancing like fools.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha did kimi go? who did you go with?

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the dances at Rincon. You and all those girlie girls would stand in the middle and as close as you could to the DJ and just dance for the whole 2 or 3 hours....while the poor boys just roamed around looking sad:( But it was fun....

Good times! Love you,
Mom