Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Badgers



Chante and I made this last summer on the floor of my living room after spending an entire week together which accumulated a lot of inside jokes. Man this was so much fun. Totally obscure and strange but amazingly fun.

The rat in the beginning is my late rat Virginia, may she rest in peace. All sound effects compliments of Chante's cell phone. We shot this with my really cruddy camera too so sorry for the bad audio. You'll love it anyway if only for its obscurity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.......and you guys actually have this published on YouTube?! People officially think you're freaks.......I officially think you're freaks! Definitely out of the ordinary. Are you ok?
--Christian

TOKYO JOSH said...

hmmmmm you should look into some kind of pills