Monday, March 26, 2007

Hakone

For my birthday Sasha, Kimi and I went and spent a night in Hakone, a rural city in Japan known for its totally awesome natural hot springs. It was an amazing trip that you will soon be able to see on a video I'm doing. But until thats done here are a few pictures.


On the slow train to Hakone. It took about 2 hours all together on the train.


Japanese garden outside of out hotel.


Water mill in the garden.


Flowers in one of the many green houses in the garden.




View from the front of the hotel.


さくら(sakura) blossoms


滝(たき)Waterfall we found on a hike. きれいですね!


橋(はし)Bridge with my beautiful Sasha


滝 Waterfall again






川 (river) Next to the bus stop that we decided to do some more rock climbing in.


私のサシーさんは鼻をすすります。(My Sasha sniffing a flower.)


My Sasha





That's it for now. Keep your eyes peeled for the video!

No comments: