Wednesday, March 28, 2007

19th Birthday in Hakone



Yeah! It's finally finished! Its really long but finished. I mean, how are you suppose to put an entire weekends worth of awesome fun into less than 10 minutes, huh?

Anyway, this is in Hakone, Japan (obviously) on March 21st and 22nd. Sasha, Kimi and I went and stayed in the Fujiya Hotel to celebrate my b-day and it was amazing. Hakone is beautiful, the hotel was well worth the 9800円 we spent on the room with its onsens (hot springs) and fancy restaurant with complimentary breakfast and we simply had a great time.

4 comments:

K said...

Nicely done. I especially like "the end". Madd props, yo.

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha! losers! You guys got owned by a retarted bus driver and dropped you off at the wrong stop! I don't blame him though, you guys probably annoyed the heck out of him so he got you back by dropping you off at the wrong stop. "THE END!"
--Christian

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I watched that whole thing...there must be something wrong with me!
--Christian

Anonymous said...

the end! XXXDDD