Monday, April 16, 2007

One More Day

Okay, so I was just kidding about the whole picture thing... I had a full day today with my last final (yes!) and then Shinjuku where Kimi, Matt and I had a little Starbucks before we saw Kimi off on her bus to Fukuoka. It was a sad time but we will see each other again soon.

Tomorrow is my last full day in Japan and it will be a busy one. I still have to repack my suitcases while trying to see everyone to say good-bye. I think I will most likely cry in the next few days. If not tomorrow then while I'm boarding the plane I'm sure. I still haven't fully processed everything yet. Oy... We'll see how it all goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will be ok, trust me. You'll miss your friends but you will be able to keep in contact with them. I still keep in contact with some of the people that I was friends with in missouri. After a few days you'll be ok. plus you get to see all of us.
Nick

K said...

Now you'll have a use for all that tissue! J/k...Kind of, I guess. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. I miss you already but I'm glad we'll be seeing each other soon. <3333 +1 (million) ^-~