Thursday, April 05, 2007

Crazy Boek Kids

Kimi and I moved into the church today because the contract on our apartment was up. It should be nice, so far its working out for the 9 hours I've been here. Anyway, while I was in the fellowship hall/kitchen area Cali, Jazz and Justus were in there waiting for their mom so we started playing with my camera and here are the results.


Cali came up with these and I recorded and then edited them later. The song in The Game is the theme song from Benny Hill.


Justus and Jazz fight over a pink bracelet to give to their "women". Cali decides they should race over it. The song is from Chariots of Fire and the song in the credits is part of the Benny Hill Theme.

These kids are awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sheesh, they wont work unless there public on youtube. you have to change that.

Anonymous said...

That was funny. Nice job with the music.