Friday, April 13, 2007

Good times

I've been spending a lot of time in Shinjuku the past few days. Doing a little karaoke, a little eating, had just a few Starbucks, you know, all the usual stuff. Here are some pictured to commemorate these good times.


かいてんすし (kaiten sushi) The rotating sushi bar. おいしい!


Matt at Shakey's Pizza, the closest we get to American pizza in Japan.


Kara. かわいい!


We're so Japanese. 日本人ですね!


Street in Shinjuku outside on of the many exits at the station


Great faces guys...


Cinnamon Dolce Latte... mmmmmmm...


We love Starbucks!


Kara and my new friend Cristian. Sing it!


Two words: We Rock

And thats the end for now. More on the way as I have become trigger happy with my camera. The realization that I'm leaving has put me in a panic to take as many pictures as I can. And now you all get to enjoy/suffer along with me.

3 comments:

Decayed Beauty said...

the cinnamon dolce latte/frapp is the best thing evaaa

Anonymous said...

Darn you!!! I wanna be there!! >.< still, im glad ur comming home tuesday!!

Anonymous said...

starbucks... please...
Nick